THOUGH I HAVE NOT TRIED IT BY MYSELF. GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM A FRIEND....CHECK THIS OUT....
To share Internet Connection between different systems connected in an ad-Hoc wireless network without any router/hub….
Follow these steps…
All the systems to be connected has to be in an ad-hoc wireless network (to create one u can run create home wireless network wizard and follow ….)
For Host computer…
1. Host computer : computer i.e connected to the internet directly through modem…(or so…)
Generally configured through Lan (has its ip/dns server settings provided by Service providers….)(leave it as such)
2. Run ( create a small home/office network wizard ) in network connections panel…..(find it in control panel)
3. Follow the steps in it…
4. In internet connection setting step
Check->( tick it)this computer connects directly to the internet(for Host PC)
5. Make sure u all have same home network like (MSHOME or whatever ur pC’s home name is…)
6. Next step (Important )Wizard asks u to create a disk where setting will be stored……
so save the settings in a pen-Drive and finish the wizard .
Now settings is nothing but a netsetup.exe file saved in Pen-D….
What to do next….
Now the host part is done….
For Shared Systems…
1.Insert the drive having settings file….
2.run it…(don’t think too much…)
Just check In internet connection setting step
Check->( tick it)
(For shared PC’s in n/w) this computer connects to the internet using other computer
And have home network as MSHOME or whatever value u gave in….step
And u r done …….
All the systems will now have access to internet …… (nJoy!)